Monday, February 8, 2010

Career change

I'm just not cut out to help someone with a disability but that doesn't mean I don't have a purpose in life. I was just meant to help a whole lot of people. Not just one. I've moved to a new school. It is called Mid-Mi Kennels. Mr. Mike came and saw me at PAWS and thought I have potential. They train dogs for law enforcement for narcotics or explosive detection. If I make it through the training I could work for a police department, border patrol or even at an airport. The possibilities are endless. Wish me luck in my new path. I know I'll do great.
Keep following my blog for updates!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heehee! The Lansing group all agree that you're a great boy! We also agree that it will be interesting for you to be a drug-searching dog....especially if you like to eat everything you find! We should all be so lucky as to have such a great job!